$24/hour for 1 child, $5/hour per additional child
* November 1, 2021 prices go up $1 - 25/hour for 1 child, $5/hour per additional child
4 hour minimum before 5pm
3 hour minimum after 5pm
Full-Time Steamboat residents that work in the community, please contact me directly for a locals rate.
A flat $20 holiday fee (per sitter) will be in effect for the
(Subject to change based on babysitter availability)
Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend
Memorial Day Weekend
Labor Day Weekend
A flat $30 holiday feel will be in
effect for the following dates:
New Year's Eve
$5 driving fee for every 5 miles from the center of Steamboat Springs
We accept all major credit cards
We accept cash, check or Venmo
Gratuity is always appreciated, but never expected
Tips can be given in cash directly to the sitter or added to the total
Wedding & Group Rates
5 Kids ages 4 and up per sitter
3 Kids ages 3 and younger per sitter
$60/hour for 2 sitters and $25 for each additional sitter.
2 sitters= 5-10 kids= $60/hour
3 sitters= 9-15 kids= $85/hour
4 sitters= 12-20 kids= $110/hour
5 sitters= 15-25 kids= $135/hour
$40 fee for providing crafts, games and movies
* There is no charge when booking a sitter. However, credit card or Venmo name will be taken at the time of booking to reserve the sitter. Card will not be charged until the end of service.
* Any cancellation made within 24 hours of confirmed booking will incur a $75 cancellation fee.
* If a reservation start time is changed within 12 hours of the original start time, there is a $20 fee.
* You will receive an email ahead of time with the release form which needs to be signed and dated before the time of your reservation.
* Our insurance policy prevents our sitters from driving children in a personal car but public transportation is allowed.
* We are not licensed to provide ski lessons and not insured to be skiing with children.
* Steamboat Babysitting Company is not responsible for unforeseen circumstances such as a sick sitter, sitter leaving the company etc. But will do our best to make the situation right.